Ana Isabel Cáceres Matos is Senior Partner of the firm where she specializes in the provision of legal services in the Corporate, Banking and Finance areas. In addition, she leads our firm IP practice, along with a group of very talented IP attorneys and experts in the field.
She has concentrated her practice in complex commercial transactions, project finance and mergers and acquisitions, areas in which she has served a wide portfolio of clients, from local companies to large multinational corporations, advising on important deals in the Dominican Republic.
Ana is experienced in arbitration processes having served as an arbitrator in arbitration cases of the Conciliation and Arbitration Council of the Chamber of Commerce and Production related in the banking field.
- Advice to international companies in the reorganization of their assets in the Dominican Republic.
- Mergers and Acquisitions including tax aspects.
- Advice to international groups in the financing and development of renewable energy projects.
- Legal advice in the structuring and development of tourism projects.
- Advice on syndicated loans for debt restructuring and for private investment projects in the country.
- Advice on construction and real estate development projects, including real estate trusts.
Since 2006 she has held the position of Secretary of the Board of Directors of Banco Multiple BDI SA without interruption.
– Since 2007 she has served as a Legal Advisor and member of the Board of Directors of the Carol Morgan School of Santo Domingo, Inc.