Jesús María Troncoso is Senior Partner of Troncoso and Cáceres, with more than 45 years of experience in the practice of Litigation, Arbitration, and Corporate Law. Additionally, he has focused a large part of his practice in the areas of Foreign Investment, Public Procurement, Taxation and Commercial transactions.
During his professional life he has advised local and international clients in connection with Energy, Aviation and Franchising matters, and he is particularly recognized for his knowledge of the profession and the different markets. He is highly known for his expertise as a skilled negotiator and wise experience.
- Consultant and advisor to several of the largest banks in the country in very high-profile operations.
- Has participated in the entrance to the Dominican market of very well known Franchises of the world.
- Provided advice in several purchases and by-outs of mayor corporations in the country.
- Leads the litigation team of the firm from where he designs the litigation strategy in several and transcendental cases under his responsibility.
- Reorganization and restructuring of family patrimony.
- Foreign Investment
- Public procurement
Bachelor of Laws, UNPHU. 1974.
Georgetown University, English Legal Course.
Memberships and Community
- Liga Dominicana Contra el Cancer Inc.
- Dominican Bar Association
- Institute of Law Professionals
Spanish and English